Sunday, August 17, 2008

Advanced Psychology Milestone

About a week ago, our 500th visitor made their way to the Advanced Psychology blog (we'll ignore the fact that 450 of these "visits" were probably me checking on the site). In honor of this milestone, I've retooled a few things on the blog. The most exciting is the new GUEST BOOK, which took way more technical skill to set up then you would think. Please consider saying hello on it. I've also removed my "Time Since I Slept Past 7am" ticker because Jackson has slept past 7 several times in the last few weeks!!! In fact, he slept until 7:30 this morning. Finally, I've added a BlogRoll to my page. These blogs are ones I check regularly, and they are definitely worth a read. If you have any suggestions of other blogs you love, please pass them on.

No comments: